The software is designed for your Tracker Ten for Libraries and incorporates the following features:
- Sample fields include find book, status, type, format, publisher, rating, condition, purchased, location, author(s), paid, value, date received, copyright, pages, isbn, quantity, loaned to and due date.
- Very easy to learn and use.
- Online help file.
- Automatic software install.
- Numerous user defined fields so you can setup the software to suit your exact needs.
- Number and Date reports showing upcoming reminders.
- Rich text format notes areas for customer details and notes.
- 30 Customizable feature tracking check boxes.
- Dealer name and contact information tracking area.
- Rich text format notes areas for each record.
- Advanced multi-level nested item categorization system.
- Quick and Easy Data Entry with Customizable Pull Down Menus.
- Powerful Data Sorting and Filtering.
- Simple and easy cut, copy, insert and record navigation functions.
- Multiple Image Support (up to 100 pictures for each record !). All major image types are supported (i.e. bmp, jpg, gif, png etc.). Easily incorporate pictures from your Digital Camera or Scanner. Also attach and view PDF equipment manual files in Image area.
- Full color image reports.
- Powerful and Intuitive Search Functions that let you quickly and easily retrieve the data you need Comma delimited data import.
- Multiple Data Views Including Spreadsheet, Album View (allowing you to visually view different items in your inventory side by side) and 3-dimensional full color Graphs showing inventory breakdown.
- Data export features allowing you to transfer data to spreadsheets or other software programs.
Works for fiction, mystery, classic, humor, science fiction, fantasy, romance, western, non-fiction, communication, computer, hardware, internet, networking, programming, software, exercise, fine arts, dance, ballet, ballroom, jazz, modern, drama, music, blues, classical, jazz, new age, rap, rock and roll, painting, science, astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, mathematics, applied mathematics, pure mathematics, statistics, physics, zoology, social science, economics, medicine, law, business law, contract law, criminal law, family law, tax law, tort law, business, accounting, finance, information systems, management, marketing, public speaking, recreation, baseball, camping, curling, fishing, football, hiking, hockey, running, skiing, cross country, downhill, swimming, tennis, religion, travel, writing, electronic book, hard cover, paperback, blue-ray, cassette, compact disc, digital, dvd, film strip, video, beta video, vhs video, academic press, addison wesley longman, american association of university presses (aaup), arnold publishers, ballantine, barrons, blackwell publishers, blackwell science, cambridge university press, chronicle books, crc press, dk publishing, elsevier science, harcourt international, hmso, idg, kluwer academic publishers, macmillan, manchester university press, mcgraw-hill professional book group, mit press, new harbinger, o'reilly publishing, oxford university press, penguin, prentice hall, random house, routledge, simon & schuster, springer-verlag, thames and hudson, thomson publishing, time warner, wiley, w.w. norton and more!