The software is designed for your Tracker Ten for Crafts and incorporates the following features:
- Sample fields include origin, category, color, material, condition, manufacturer, status, barcode, date received, year, cost, value, quantity, last project and last use.
- Very easy to learn and use.
- Online help file.
- Automatic software install.
- Numerous user defined fields so you can setup the software to suit your exact needs.
- Number and Date reports showing upcoming reminders.
- Rich text format notes areas for customer details and notes.
- 30 Customizable feature tracking check boxes.
- Dealer name and contact information tracking area.
- Rich text format notes areas for each record.
- Advanced multi-level nested item categorization system.
- Quick and Easy Data Entry with Customizable Pull Down Menus.
- Powerful Data Sorting and Filtering.
- Simple and easy cut, copy, insert and record navigation functions.
- Multiple Image Support (up to 100 pictures for each record !). All major image types are supported (i.e. bmp, jpg, gif, png etc.). Easily incorporate pictures from your Digital Camera or Scanner. Also attach and view PDF equipment manual files in Image area.
- Full color image reports.
- Powerful and Intuitive Search Functions that let you quickly and easily retrieve the data you need Comma delimited data import.
- Multiple Data Views Including Spreadsheet, Album View (allowing you to visually view different items in your inventory side by side) and 3-dimensional full color Graphs showing inventory breakdown.
- Data export features allowing you to transfer data to spreadsheets or other software programs.
Works for basket weaving, bead art, candle making, croheting, cross stich, embroidery, general, jewelry, knitting, leathercraft, metalworking, needlepoint, painting, paper craft, pottery, quilting, ribbon, scrapbook, sewing, stamping, woodworking, ceramic, fabric, chiffon, cuduroy, cotton, denim, felt, flannel, fleece, lace, linen, lycra, rayon, satin, silk, suede, synthetic, velvet, wool, brass, bronze, copper, gold, pewter, silver, steel, plastic, shell, stone, yarn, arcylic, alpaca, angora, blends, boucle, cashmere, chenille, cotton, eyelash, handspun, handpainted, linen, metallic, mohair, rayon, silk, wool, other and more!